We’re committed to safeguarding your privacy.
1.2. Why IMoles collects your data We use your data to assist you in the best possible way, and provide you with a safe and effective medical device. We need certain data in order to provide you with our full service and assist you with your health journey. We may also use your data for clinical and research purposes to improve our service. Furthermore, your information may be used for customer service, marketing, communications, and for legal purposes.
1.3 IMoles through your health insurance company When you access IMoles Services through your health insurance company, we may process additional data.
1.4. IMoles and third parties IMoles has third party service providers that help us provide or improve our service, this includes service providers, payment providers and financial institutions, business partners or research institutions.
1.6. Privacy, data security, and data retention IMoles has implemented various measures and procedures to safeguard your personal data, as stipulated by European and Spanish data protection law.
1.7. Personal data of children Our service can only be used when you have reached the age of eighteen (18) years or when you are older.
1.8. Your rights – access to your information At any time you can make a request to review, correct, delete, obtain your data. You are also entitled to withdraw consent for the processing of the personal data we hold of you. You can do this by mail or email, using the addresses listed below. You also have the right to contact the Spanish Data Protection Authority when you have concerns about your rights. You can also request that IMoles deletes your personal and health data. In that case, you can send your request via support@iMoles.es.
1.10. Responsible party for the processing IMoles B.V., located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, is the owner and operator of the service and is the controller of personal data processed via the Website and the App. Please find the full explanation on how we process your data below.
2. The personal data IMoles collects
2.2 Personal information you provide us regarding the health of others Our service is exclusively meant for your personal use. If you want to help others, please do so by encouraging them to download their own version of IMoles. This will help them with their health journey and ensures that any health-related messages will be delivered to the right person.
2.3 Automatically collected personal data During your visit to our Website or App, we automatically collect certain information about you, your visit of the service and the device you are using. This data includes data on the hardware, software, operating system, internet browser, IP address, language and application settings and version. We also collect data about when and how you used the service, including interaction with the elements on it and which pages you visited in the App or on the Website.
● Receiving feedback on how users appreciate our service is of vital importance. We use Satismeter to ask users to provide the Net Promotor Score (NPS) and leave their remarks. We therefore share the email address of our users.
● We use Branch.io in our service to allow deeplinking into our applications. This way we can provide a seamless user experience.
● Crashlytics is used for recording crash data and providing this back to our development team so that we can continue making our service better continuously.
● Our app uses Firebase for analytic and marketing purposes and to send you push messages.
● We use Leanplum as a marketing automation and customer support tool
● Sendgrid handles sending any service mails that we need to deliver as part of the IMoles Service. We therefore share the email address of our users.
● We use Adyen to process your payment information. Adyen may collect personal details such as your email, address and/or phone number to be able to process your payment. No health data is collected by Adyen.
● We use AWS to store our database within their systems.
● OpenWeatherMap API uses your location so we can provide you a personalized UV index.
● Vecozo matches data of users with their data within the databases of health insurers to check for completeness of declarations and matching details. Insurance policy check for insured dutch users.
● We use Smartlook to provide us with insights on website behaviour and analysis of user behaviour by recording how users are interacting with the website.
● We use Appsflyer for attribution and marketing analytics as well as for in-app activity tracking.
● For scientific research purposes, we share data with Erasmus MC and TTP Zorg.
7. Data privacy, security, and data retention
7.1 Privacy All data you provide to us and we collect from you is stored on secure cloud servers (the Servers) in the territory of the European Union, or stored by trusted third party service providers outside of the EU, which are held to similarly high standards. As a result, your personal information may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside your country. By submitting your personal information, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to the servers. Personal information may also be processed by staff or by other third party service providers operating outside your country who work for us. We take such steps as are necessary for the circumstances to ensure that any third party service providers treat your data securely and in accordance with applicable laws.
7.3 Data retention IMoles will destroy or de-identify your personal information once it is no longer required for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected. If you terminate the Services and delete your account, we will retain your personal information for a period of 12 months, after which we will delete your data. We will retain the images you have uploaded prior to termination in anonymous form only, for the purposes of medical, clinical and commercial research, and for testing of the Services. We will ask for your consent to process your data anonymously for research purposes. We will retain (electronic) documents containing personal information:
● to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
● if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and ● in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).